SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Battlefield Equipment Rentals offers a full line of Safety Training Services to assist with training of your staff and helping ensure compliance.
Battlefield Equipment Professional Safety Training Services provides complete safety training that is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of the construction industry. Our Professional Safety Training Services deliver innovative health and safety training, support, consultation and resources for the construction industry. Our integrated approach to health and safety training helps clients realize tremendous savings and employee satisfaction.
Most companies recognize the true value of a healthy workforce. Owners, supervisors and operators are accountable, not only for issues of service quality and volume, but also for health and safety. High-performing organizations will make substantial investments in training and keeping their business and employees healthy and safe. They recognize that putting staff in jeopardy puts their business at risk. Sickness and workplace injuries compromise the bottom line. Effective health and safety practices help to protect business investment, increase profitability and create an environment that employees appreciate.
All of our safety training courses offer a practical approach and a hands-on, easy to learn program. We can offer training at your jobsite or at one of our training centres located throughout Ontario. Our training services include:
- Forklift Certification
- Working at Heights Certification
- Elevated Work Platform Certification (Scissor & Boom Lift)
- Fall Arrest & Prevention Training
- Skid Steer Safe Operator Certification
- Excavator Safe Operator Certification
- Backhoe / Loader Safe Operator Certification
- Mobile Equipment Safe Operator Certification
- Chainsaw Safe Operator Certification
- Concrete Cutting Tools Safe Operator Certification
- Electrical Tools Safe Operator Certification
- Powder Actuated Tools Operator Certification
- Record Of Training Propane (up to 400,000 BTU)
- Record Of Training Natural Gas (up to 400,000 BTU)
- WHMIS Awareness
- Traffic Control Awareness
- Hoisting & Rigging
- First Aid / CPR / Defibrillation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Supervisor Training
- Scaffold Safety Awareness
We can tailor our programs to meet your situation. Contact your nearest Battlefield
Equipment location at 1-800-RENT-CAT
for more information on how we can help you
with all your training needs.
Not all courses are offered in all regions. Please contact your local Battlefield Equipment location to confirm that the course you need is offered in your local area.